Monday, May 19, 2008

April 24th, 2008 Service Learning Meeting

Thursday, april 24, 2008
Schoolwide Service

My group came to the conclusion that we are going to teach the senior citizens english. Two peers in my class are going to teach people Manderin. We decided to take action and contact the ESOL class ourselves in person since its at the library downstairs. Two other peers and I along with Mr.Todd went into the classroom and spoke with the teacher about our idea. He openly agreed and happily welcomed us to come along help.

In my group I offered to be the Co-Faclitator along with Ashley Brown who is the Head faclitator. I volunteered this because she is a mess and will need some assistance. I forget what everyone else is but we all have assigned roles.
We got a lot done on this meeting. YAY.

No comments: